Grand Battle Grand Battle

excellent

you rule, asshole. =P

To the guy below me: Hi alter Ego!

a SMB3 Tale II a SMB3 Tale II

Excellent

Hi, Callum. Your alterego speaking.

I love this flash. Great animations, amazing custom sprites, good voices, I loved beta testing this too. w00t. ^^

-Penguintamer-
-Calum-

All NG Fads Die!!! 5!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 5!!!

YAYAYAYAY

Didn't see that one coming

Radioactive24 responds:

What exactly didn't you see coming? If it was AFD5 coming back, a lot of people didn't. Other than that, I don't know. But thanks for the support!

- Radioactive24

Deadly Alliance in MK Deadly Alliance in MK

Waaay too slow.

This doesn't seem to be building up to anything. Turn up FPS as well. Make it faster.

NG Assassin Ep3 NG Assassin Ep3

Nice!!

Very good, I loved recognizing all the characters and seeing them be killed, but... WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL JERRY JACKSON??? I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight.

SirHappy666 responds:

At least he died peacefully, may he rest in Pieces

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Looking good!

This is very nice, smooth animation, good voice acting, good audio quality, but I didn't find it that funny.

SMB: The Key Grab 2 SMB: The Key Grab 2

Yay!!

It was an honour to help protect this. I love it. The voices too. I laughed, I cried. I voted 5.

Wonderwall Wonderwall

Excellent

Usually I hate the Clocks, but this is brilliant. I love the song.

SmigeFlash responds:

For pretty much every clock movie I submit, I get a review saying "I usually hate clocks, but I liked this". Maybe you guys should watch some movies before judging.

Thanks for the review =)

Just like the game ! Just like the game !

LOLOLOLOL

Mario was hilarious.

LT100 responds:

thnks VOTE 5 EVERYONE

Luigi's Bad Luck Luigi's Bad Luck

Lol

Nice one. And to the last reviewer, you're a moron. Those were the Luigi sprites from the game "Mario is missing". They look like Super Mario World's Mario, but they're Luigi sprites.