View Profile PenguinTamer

All 49 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

Well...

Wonderfully made and all that, but I don't see what's funny about it. This should be in serious shorts. I mean, everyone does this, right? Hasn't everyone got some "William Ostler" inside?

Great!

Everything was great. Oh and Lunathe6th? In case you didn't notice, that story is finished. It's not the the first part of a story.

MajinPiccolo responds:

Yes you are right, the story is finished.

Gave me a chuckle.

Really short, though.

Good one!

You're getting the hang of this...

Bomber109 responds:

Ya', those talk box's TheBlueDragon gave me enhances my flash, don't 'cha think?

I liked it.

It was really satisfying to kill her.

...Wait a minute, you're the mod who banned me from the BBS!

Why, Randy, why?

Why do you use this Flash just to show off that you have those hard to find sprites? How about a story? How about a better joke than Mario farting? No, just showing off your new sprites.

I usually like your movies, but this disappoints me.

lol

PWN3D!

Well...

Great movie, very touching, but uh... the "Game Over" at the end, followed by a happy Mario tune? Bit crude, I'd say.

Quite OK.

Thanks for responding to my review of Mario's Rage. As you told me, I went to watch this for the 16-bit sprites. No hard feelings, but this was quite boring because there wasn't really a fight.

Still a good movie!

Like most of your other cartoons.

Graphics: 2. The drawings were quite awful.

Style: 10. Despite the awful drawings, I like watching all your Flash movies.

Sound: 10. That voice is so funny. I love the way you say "LOLOLOLOL" or "that is r8 funnie".

Violence: 10. It wasn't a violent Flash, but the violence in it was very well placed.

Interactivity: 1. Just a "Play" button, but this movie doesn't really need any more.

Humor: 10. This was very amusing.

Overall: 7. Quite an OK Flash. Looking out for your next one!

Go eat crap. Seriously.