View Profile PenguinTamer

All 49 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

You never fail to amaze me!

Graphics: That was simply awesome work. Some nice custom sprites, and the black-white thing was also nicely done.

Style: What's there to say? MARIO'S SILENT MOVIE. How can I make a comment on that style?

Sound: It was good at first, but it got too repetitive.

Violence: I didn't give it a 10 because it's such a violent Flash, because it's not, but it was all very well placed. Not too much, not too little. Brilliant work there.

Interactivity: Only a "Play" button. But that's OK, this Flash is so good it doesn't need interactivity.

Humor: I like the way you describe things as *pain* or *One angry fit later*.

Overall: A brilliant Flash. Keep the good work up!

It was OK.

A bit obvious. Sound wasn't too great either.

These are things you should improve:

-Turn the fps up a bit
-You should get a better idea than the millionth mario vs. sonic flash
-Make more custom sprites: these always make it look better

Just no...

I'm not saying that you should stop making flash movies, like the last guy, but do put some more time in it. And thought. It's rated 13+ but I don't think it'll be funny to anyone over 10 years old.

Nice, but not yet worthy of a 10

Use 16-bit sprites next time, other than that, goob job! The voices are nicely done.

Advanced-Logic responds:

I used 16-bit sprites before... check my Mario's Fury movie. It's practically the same thing, only it sucks. xD

Okay buddy, listen to me:

STAY! THE! HELL! AWAY! FROM! GKA'S! SPRITES!!!!!!!

Good job!!

The Mario Bros./DBZ crossover was a good move. I was amazed by your brilliant custom sprites.

LOL!!!!!

I'm still laughing out loud about this!! :d

HAHAHA dude :d

It's been months since I've laughed with a Flash movie, but this one made me LAUGH OUT LOUD

Not really good.